Sunday, August 15, 2021

For Love of all things SL Fashion Blog: My Taboo

My Taboo
For this scene I am using the Stockholm&Lima:The Platform I
I must say this is an amazing suspension tool.  Several Animations and 3 solo 2 of which I have
Used here for the photo's. You will need the rope harness in order for it to work properly
also found in Stockholm+Lima inworld store.
Found Here:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fetish/123/130/21
This amazing harness comes in several different colors for you to choose from

Other Items worn:
Hair by Tableau Vivant // Falling hair Gacha - Shortfall 
HANZ - Slaps BOM
Body: Legacy F
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Shape: My own Creation
Tattoo: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Existence
-Lepunk- Go to Hell Face Tattoo 
[ LEPUNK ] Jimin Scars +LEL EvoX+ BOM
Hair in first photo: DOUX - Sophie hairstyle 
Nipple Piercing: **RE** Eden Nipple Piercings S5

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Love of all things SL Fashion Blog: Sunny Morning In Havanah

Sunny Morning In Havanah Wearing: Doux BoyBye Scandalize Nidiah Bikini Scandalize Nidiah Heels Scandalize Nidiah Skirt Tutti Belli-"Spe...